RE: [atlarge-discuss] Please could Neulevel respond re: unexplained "unlocking" of names under investigation

Richard Henderson wrote:

>HelpThere has been no response from Jeff Neuman on the
>"unlocked" names of Cass Foster. An explanation is
>clearly in order and I'm about to re-send this mail to
>Jeff himself, Vint Cerf,? Stuart Lynn, Dan Halloran,
>Nancy Victory et al:

This is so typical of the kind of insider dealing ICANN has not only allowed
but I believe actually encouraged by their acquiescence.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon
Bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info