RE: [atlarge-discuss] VB as Chair

Hans Klein wrote:

>By the way, selection of a Chair is an internal board/panel affair, so this
>discussion is appropriately held on the panel list.

Hans has the right take here: the panel should have the right and
responsibility to choose its own leader.  That way they optimize cooperation
amongst themselves.

The membership should step back and let our leaders make this decision.

BTW, this should not be construed as an endorsement or condemnation of any
panel member as chair!

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon
Bruce@barelyadequate.info