Re: [atlarge-discuss] 004 Policy Issues - ALOC

Joanna and all stakeholders or other interested parties,

Joanna Lane wrote:

> Of course, you're right. These are two seperate issues. Can we do both?
>
> 1. Response to ERC demands
> 2. Positions to ALOC

  I would in part disagree that these are two separate issues.

  First the ALOC is not an issue, but a group or groups of
stakeholders/users that are gathered together in the At-large.org.

  Second, the ERC is indeed in part a large issue consisting of
many different other specific issues that is intertwined in several
aspects with the ALOC and ICANN...

  Therefore a separate response to the ERC and it's various separate,
related and specific meta issues would be wise for the ICANNATLARGE.COM
to do.  And the interaction or potential outreach with the ALOC and the
at-large.org must be taken upon by the ICANNATLARGE.COM
carefully and with the full support of the ICANNATLARGE.COM
members via a vote of those issues as to the nature of that
potential relationship in potentially and hopefully a ratification form...

> Joanna

Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827