RE: [atlarge-discuss] RE: [atlarge-panel] Fw: [atlarge-discuss] ALOC

Hans Klein

>I believe that ICANNatlarge.com can make independent comments directly to
>the ERC.  We don't have to go through the ALOC.

I totally agree.  Just because we may choose to participate in the ALOC
process does not me we have to limit our involvement to them.  We should
speak out wherever and whenever the interests of our membership are served.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon
Bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info