RE: [atlarge-discuss] Incorporation & Marginally Useful Insects

Joey Borda wrote:

>The overwhelming preponderance of U.S. Congressmen, Senators, and all of
the various State
>legislatures are lawyers. Could there be anything even slightly wrong with
this picture?

Don't get *me* stared . . . !  :)

And we could improve the picture with judicious use of small arms fire!  :)
(YES, law enforcement lurkers!  That was a joke!  Note the smiley at the
end!)

>I’ll be clearer about my assertion of monopoly or monopolistic practices as
briefly and as
>“extremely” as I can.

Well-reasoned.  And nothing anyone who follows events in the US doesn't
already know about, I think.  And we could improve the picture with
judicious use of small arms fire!  :)
(YES, law enforcement lurkers!  That was a joke!  Note the smiley at the
end!)

>The AMA, ABA, and APA (American Pharmaceutical Association -- I dare not
add the MCAA do I? ;-) )

*I* dare!  And the RIAA! Check out the "Media Wars" link on my Web site.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon
Bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info