Re: [atlarge-discuss] Latin America and Africa

Well absolutely we should invite underrepresented folks to sit as advisors.
We should beg them.
Geographics is only one criteria.  I see several others.
Children, Students, Race, language, Religion, Atheism, Handicapped, Various
Alternative lifestyles, Ancient ones.

Lest someone think I am tongue in cheek - I am not.  We who pay attention to
linguistics know that we now properly call the roots outside of ICANN
"Inclusive", why should we strive for less than that goal.

A clear demarcation must be made in our thinking between elected ones and
helpful ones.  The former has authority by the power vested in an election, the
later has only the authority vested in persuasion.
This same truth holds true for representing us outside our boundaries.
Persuasion is fine but there has been no vested authority.

Sincerely,
Eric