[atlarge-discuss] who are we? who do we want to relate with? how? for what purpose?

In the day to day life of an Internet user the ICANN has no real impact. IETF and W3C have far more. Congress and governements have still more. ISPs and Content providers are still more important. . Proximity and wi-fi user associations/provuiders may be the ultimate partners.

Who should this action of ours interface, how, where?

I am interested in your inputs while the panel try to organize. We need to set up pmicy statiements defining objectives, mission, undertaken actions. IMHO action without doctrine is confusion.
jfc