RE: [atlarge-discuss] Latin America and Africa

You want woman's interests?  This woman is interested in having her child
inherit a cyberworld free from Orwellian constraints on liberty and
language.

That means recapturing influence on internet governance.   That's why I'm
here.

(I'm not diminishing in any way others' agendas and needs.  I'm saying this
organization deals with internet governance.  With appropriate governance,
I would hope others' needs and agendas can more readily be facilitated via
the net.  That is my hope.)

Judith Oppenheimer
http://JudithOppenheimer.com
http://ICBTollFreeNews.com