RE: [atlarge-discuss] The elected icannatlarge.com panel

Joanna Lane wrote:

>Joop has or is setting up an area on the website for "Volunteering"
efforts.
>I'm not quite sure of the URL, but the idea is to match skillsets with task
>lists.

Yes.  I did so.  And have already volunteered to help Richard Henderson out
with outreach.

>You might want to think about managing that area of the site even?

OK.  What are your thoughts on this, and who would I interface with?

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon
Bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info