[atlarge-discuss] Call for Assembly of the Constitutional Work Group (K)-WG

Call for Assembly of the Constitutional Work Group (K)-WG

The time has come to assemble a Constitutional Work-Group, I will
collect names via this string from those who reply it with your Name
and Email address you wish to designate for this purpose.

I will now kick-off this discussion with why the time is right for this:

Sometime ago we began to advance civil interest where we progressed to
reached a level of Society in the form of Democracy.
This progression was from Feudalism to> Colonisim to> Capitalism to>
Democracy.

Over that period of time mankind made advances in the theological
approaches to Civilization through religious ideology.

The establishment of the Church was the embodiment of this approach,
the subsequent advances came in the form of the:

Protestant Reformation: a separation of church and church theology
(John
Kalvin, John Westly, Martin Luther) to which founded the fundamental
basis of>

Capitalist Reformation: a separation of church and state (Jefferson,
Madison, Franklin: "A High-Wall of separation between Church and State"
- T.J.) from which we now are able to apply the fundamental basis to>

Virtual Reformation: a separation of Church and State, and Nations
(Through the virtue of technology and mankind's willingness to follow
Goodwill)

We have arrived at that cusp, the birth of the 'World Internet
Government'.

Take for example the B2B internet development.

As Multinational Corporation have metamorphosed across boarders with
trade, so does Governments Processes of Law,

The Internet now allows us to create such a Government and legitimatize
processes.

As Multinationals have become ever more, engaged in an increasingly
diverse
cross network, across National boarders, as the B2B revolution
continues, So dose Government need to evolve, G2iG (Government to
Internet Government).

The birth of this transformation must be nurtured
with care. We should take care to be inclusive of all forms of
Democracy (Int. K's).

You can discover Constitutions from all over the
World here: [ http://www.uni-wuerzburg.de/law/home.html ] and
[http://www.constitution.org/cons/natlcons.htm ].

>From these Constitutions, We need to distill their principle and create
our Charter, a Constitution for the World Internet Government.

Professors, Students, Moms, Dads, Sons and Daughters, the time has come
to make Right.

And time is short, because Icann is making moves to secure its position
(via IPv6, I urge you to read Jim Fleming, and Todd
Glassey)[ http://www.icann.org/comments-mail/comment-aso/msg00010.html ]

also [http://www.icann.org/comments-mail/comment-geo/msg00010.html ].

There are two lanterns in the Old North Church; On (1) if by WAN, Two
(2) if by IP.
The British are coming! and they are coming by IPv6.

We are but a small faction working to see that democratic
representation is created and preserved. God Speed

James Khan