Micheal Sherrill

From: eric@hi-tek.com
Date:  Tue, 13 Aug 2002 01:24:18 -0700

I think a guy running around with a fake name should be careful where he throws
stones.
Brian are you intentionally trying to harm my mothers land?
Mulroney is respected and does not cotton such slander.
I do not think you could possibly be a Mulroney and act with such cowardice.
The six Mulroney's I know would never attack a mans character unless face to
face.
I call you a coward and a weakling and a pervert for your attacks.
I am not interested in the man you attack, but I will gladly meet you anywhere
to defend honor in general
and stop this senseless cowardice.  You are being a complete coward.

I apologize for my seemingly fowl and abusive conduct but I must stand up and
defend against senseless attacks upon others.  I will not ask your forgiveness
on this list and will accept a banning by our great panel.  I will now retire
and ask forgiveness elsewhere.  I am sorry but I must turn the tables on the
money changers and haters.

Peace be to you whoever you are Brian.

Sincerely,
Eric