Re: [atlarge-discuss] netatlarge.org and netatlarge.info

Ciampaolo and all stakeholders or other interested parties,

  Ok, but it seems that so far the two best of most preferred new
Domain Names for this organization are worldatlarge.org and
WIG.org .  So I am a bit confused as to why you felt you needed
to break into your "money Box" to register these other names???