Re: [atlarge-discuss] netatlarge.org and netatlarge.info

On Tue, 13 Aug 2002 18:57:00 -0700, Jeff Williams wrote:

>Ciampaolo and all stakeholders or other interested parties,
Jam-paolo, if you prefer :-)

>  Ok, but it seems that so far the two best of most preferred new
>Domain Names for this organization are worldatlarge.org and
>WIG.org .  So I am a bit confused as to why you felt you needed
>to break into your "money Box" to register these other names???
[mmmh ... "money Box", money-box, it: "salvadanaio" - 'to break
money-box', an italian popular expression, I'm not sure about
translation]

Well, if ICANN puts $75,000 in GAC, I can put some Euros here ...

Now we have some domain names, call them 'assets' if you want, and a
recognized mechanism to avoid major conflicts among them (elected
panel's decisions): some facts from our past discussions.
Let's continue ...

Regards,
	giampaolo