Re: [atlarge-discuss] netatlarge.org and netatlarge.info

Giampaolo and all stakeholders or other interested parties,

Giampaolo Bonora wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Aug 2002 18:57:00 -0700, Jeff Williams wrote:
>
> >Ciampaolo and all stakeholders or other interested parties,
> Jam-paolo, if you prefer :-)
> >
> >  Ok, but it seems that so far the two best of most preferred new
> >Domain Names for this organization are worldatlarge.org and
> >WIG.org .  So I am a bit confused as to why you felt you needed
> >to break into your "money Box" to register these other names???
> [mmmh ... "money Box", money-box, it: "salvadanaio" - 'to break
> money-box', an italian popular expression, I'm not sure about
> translation]
>
> Well, if ICANN puts $75,000 in GAC, I can put some Euros here ...

  Oh sure you can, but really no need to in this instance as I was
saying,
because of the possibility of doing so in registering these DN's as being

premature...

> Now we have some domain names, call them 'assets' if you want, and a
> recognized mechanism to avoid major conflicts among them (elected
> panel's decisions): some facts from our past discussions.
> Let's continue ...

  No YOU have some Domain Names.  We do not own nor are we
the registrant of these Domain Names.