RE: [atlarge-discuss] Current suggestions list of new names/DN's for our group..

If we have to go with at large - and you know I have my reservations -
InternetAtLarge makes more sense to me than WorldAtLarge, since its the
internet environment we're dealing with and its more focused.  Also, I had
a partner years ago who taught me about the rhythm of writing and the
spoken word.

For me, NetAtLarge seems a bit abrupt, while InternetAtLarge flows better.

Re availability, I have this minute purchased:

InternetAtLarge.org
InternetAtLarge.com
InternetAtLarge.net

They are registered in my BulkRegister account under my name.  If y'all
like them let me know who to transfer them to.  It was worth $30 bucks on
the chance that you might want it.

p.s.  re a logo, I rather like the image of ICANNatLarge, with a big red
slash through ICANN and Internet written above it in handwriting font.

Judith Oppenheimer
http://JudithOppenheimer.com
http://ICBTollFreeNews.com
http://WhoSells800.com