Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: naming

The honorable Mr. Tyre and the fine Lady Ms. Oppenhiemer.
Have politely corrected me in my errors in this thread.
I humbly concede error and hope others can learn from thier thoughfulness in
pointing out my errors.
We must be more considerate with our words and cautious of other intentions,
good or bad and certainly both of theirs were good.
eric