Re: [atlarge-discuss] 007 Outreach - monitoring growth of our movement

Bruce and all stakeholders or other interested parties,

  When!!??  Hell it started quite awhile ago now.  The problem is that
the momentum is gone.  Less talk more actual outreach is what is needed.
Time to do some door knocking!  And that means everybody!  >;)