Re: [atlarge-discuss] Moving Forward... 1.3

Well truth be told it does lose much in translation.

So for those who speak in my language I will not translate but summarize without
the passion.

There is a truth and clarity of purpose in doing the right thing.  Solidarity
creates strength.
or as some gal once said "United we Stand, Divided we Fall"
very true.

I am moved my Verso 1160.  In my limited culture Gabriel blew the horn. thanks