Re: [atlarge-discuss] Revised ALAC report submission schedule

Danny you seem to be misplacing lip service with allowing input.
Our great persuasiveness has never had an impact.
If it is community input that works here, why is there no rebid or at-large
elected board members?

Certainly you jest?
eric