RE: [atlarge-discuss] Revised ALAC report submission schedule

Danny, I've had plenty of private correspondences with various board
members over the years - lots of them.

They always write back.  But that don't give me a vote.

> The "impact" is a function of the
> persuasiveness
> of the arguments and the degree to which such arguments enjoy
> community
> support.

Are you telling me that the overwhelming arguments against the VeriSign
contract weren't persuasive?  That the resolution didn't reflect community
support?

Common Danny, this is ICANN we're talking about.

Judith Oppenheimer
http://JudithOppenheimer.com
http://ICBTollFreeNews.com
http://WhoSells800.com