Re: [atlarge-discuss] ALAC teleconference August 9, 2002 Notes

On Thu, 15 Aug 2002 14:09:58 +0100, you wrote:

>The will of the AtLarge majority is clearly that we do not want an ALAC
>(which merely strengthens ICANN's coup) but we want (as has been repeatedly
>stated) elected representatives on the Board.

If this is what we think, we should leave the ALOC immediately. But that
would basically mean to refuse working with ICANN in any way. Personally, I
think that refusing to take part in the Reform process would not be a good
move.
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------
--------> http://bertola.eu.org/ - Archivio FAQ e molto altro... <--------