Re: [atlarge-discuss] Sotiris: Update on Esther and Denise's Committee?

Vittorio,

I have been careful not to partake in the discussions of the ERC-appointed Assistance Committee. Since I could only participate at the whim of the staff, I chose not to participate.

I protested the use of the ALOC mailing list by the ERC-appointed Assistance Committee.

I fear that outsiders might believe that the report, created through top-down processes, was created through some kind of bottom-up process. That is not the case.

These distinctions are very important. Others understand that, and we should too.

Hans

At 10:26 PM 8/15/2002 +0200, Vittorio Bertola wrote:
On Wed, 14 Aug 2002 20:27:40 EDT, you wrote:

>Vittorio, are you there?  or are you only responsive to ISOC Italy?

Of course I am there - but in fact, the group never started to work
separately from the ALOC, so Hans and Sotiris have taken part to the
discussion too. Hans already asked me to make a report on the list, but I
think it's better if Sotiris does it, as he's the representative of
icannatlarge.com in this process, not me. I would not like to be perceived
as "stepping over" his role in any way.
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------
--------> http://bertola.eu.org/ - Archivio FAQ e molto altro... <--------