Re: [atlarge-discuss] Sotiris: Update on Esther and Denise's Committee?

Hans and all stakeholders or other interested parties,

  Very good point here Hans!  Well done!  >;)  It is clear beyond a
resonable doubt that the ERC is a top-down and restrictive committee.
Any conclusions in any report that are made public are of very
questionable value at best...