Re: FW: [atlarge-discuss] Auerbach rocks - 1.3

James (et alli):

It's nice to meet you, and thank you for your encouragement.

Your quotation cites are uncannily on point. Thanks. I really enjoy them.

A premium champagne thrust, I like that. I feel very rich!

Among my oldest friends and colleagues I am appreciated and loved for their opportunities to see my deft scalpel-like approach to delivering myself of outrage-stimulated analysis and critique, preferably directly to the offender. ;-)

/s/ Joey

Sunday, August 18, 2002 * 5:44 AM EDT USA

=====
There is something wonderful in seeing a wrong-headed majority assailed by truth.
---
"The Majority," John Kenneth Galbraith (b. 1908), U.S. economist. Guardian (London, 28 July 1989).
=====