[atlarge-discuss] 003 WG-ID membership criteria

Hi Joop,
I was just reviewing the website quickly and noticed,"* Webmaster, Validweb
Limited. From London, United Kingdom" as one of the latest additions to the
Membership List. Although we have yet to go through the process of
developing a policy for verification of members, I think it's safe to assume
that we do not and will not be giving out votes to people who put down
generic job descriptions rather than identify themselves as a real person
with a real name.

Please remove this and any other similar entries from the Voting Roster and
Announce lists, and send me a note offlist of the contact name(s) (if known)
with email address, so that I may send a note to each of the individuals
responsible, inviting them to join properly using their own names.

Thanks,
Joanna