[atlarge-discuss] amendment sought

> STEP 1 is the Chair's call to each Panelist to agree the text of the
> following Resolution.
>
> RESOLUTION on .COM EXTENSION
>
> "Whereas the Panel recognizes that the image portrayed by a
non-profit
> organization is not enhanced by using a domain name with an
> extension that
> has highly commercial connotations, it is resolved to change
> the [Primary] domain name of [our organisation]
 to one that does not use the  .COM extension."

> Vote:
>
> YES:   X
>
> NO:
>
> Abstain:

COMMENTS:  The resolution should be reworded to change .COM from the
status of "primary domain". The name of the organisation does not have
to include its TLD !! All other TLDs must be registered by the
organization.

> STEP 2 is a request that the Panel select a short-list of 3
> names from those
> submitted by the membership and number these in order of
> preference, so that
> the panel can recommend one name to the membership, but also
> offer other
> options should members disagree with their choice.
>
> PREFERENTIAL VOTE to DECIDE NAME
>
> Please number the following names 1,2,3 - number 1 being the
> name you favor
> most highly.
>

> A) ICANNAtLarge
> B) InternetAtLarge     1
> C) WorldAtLarge       2

[I think its silly to add the TLD to the name of the organization]