Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: From [atlarge-panel] 006 Deciding Name - Resolution...

Danny,

  Your "Note" as you so loosly put it was a back bite towards me displaying
you obvious mimicking from Joanna and was relative to the members of
this forum as well as the scope of issues and subjects discussed and
debated here.  Hence it was both necessary and prudent that our
members, of which you are not one, be aware of such silliness that
you generated in this particular instance...  If you were embarrassed,
you should have been, as your back biting and slur was inconsistent
with the truth and quite rude and disgusting in and of itself...