[atlarge-discuss] Spcl Panel members to: Re: [atlarge-discuss] Draft Agenda for Panel Teleconference [updated]

YJ and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Thank you YJ for this update and/or report.  Well done.  >;)

  However I have a few questions still outstanding that have yet to
receive an answer:  Where are these WG's?  Are there any WG
ML forums created for them?  Will there be any such ML forums for
these WG's?  If so, when and in what format?  If not, why not?
The one reference you gave YJ at:
http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-panel/0208/msg00196.html
only asks in that posting "The various WG's need listservs.
Is anyone working on that? (I guess it would be the WG-WEB.)

And:

Does anyone object to using Yahoo groups?

====

  As I personally do not have any objections to using Yahoo it
might be worth considering downloading Majordomo ( Free software)
and installing and implementing it for these WG's forums...