Re: [atlarge-discuss] Draft Agenda for Panel Teleconference [updated]

Your hard work and intentions are admirable.
May all of who care give a little time to think well for you.
May your voices be heard by each other and accord be reached.
All of those that you stand for, rely upon your good judgement, let it be right
in your hearts and minds.
I especially think of YJ and Joanna to take pause and do what they feel is
right.
We are different than other orgs. our mission is simply to do right.
I am certain that our faith in you is not misplaced and that good will come of
your collective wisdom.
You are embarking on a new journey of trust for thousands and ultimately
millions, please prove that we shall overcome!

humble servant,

YJ Park wrote:
(the agenda)