Re: [atlarge-discuss] response to Nancy Victory

Jefsey and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Agreed this is rather poor information and in some areas
incorrect as well.  Not to mention I had already posted this
URL on the 15'th when it was first available.  Hence is it
rather redundant as well.  None the less is is very much
worth reviewing in detain and for out members to
consider for comment and consideration...