RE: [atlarge-discuss] Revised ALAC report submission schedule

A general response about this thread:

While I agree with the voices that call to keep Sotiris observing this
process (solely for its intellegence value!), I also agree with the many
other voices who feel that this process has devolved into nothing more than
an exercise in exclusion and top-down directed piolicy statements that only
serve the intent of the authors' ICANN paymasters. Considering ICANN's track
record, are any of us surprized with this result?

We need to quickly develop a policy statement of our own and submit it to
ICANN through alternative channels.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon
Bruce@barelyadequate.info