Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] no surprises here - So the fix was in!

Leah and all stakeholders of other interested parities and members,

  Well as some of us predicted, the fix was in for the ISOC to
get .org.  Now who's going ot get .net eh?

  It should also be noted from a timing point of view that sense
the ISOC recently eliminated for ISOC members to elect their
own BoD ( about two months ago ) that now they were properly
positioned in the ICANN's BOD and staff view to be "Granted"
.ORG...