Re: [atlarge-discuss] Supporting Organization

Danny and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  I have to admit that in part Danny makes a very good overall point
here that we all should think about.

  My only concern is that what Danny "Seems" to be proposing is
akin to the ALOC/ALAC shindig that would be a non-profit
confederation of sorts or another "Trade Association"?

  But on the positive side in Dannys seemingly partial or suggestive
proposal below is that we could have both types of members
as part of ICANNATLARGE.COM, much like the ISOC
once had.

  The other problem I see with Dannys last suggestion of having
a face to face meeting in the UK or wherever, is that to organize
such a meeting would be beyond the means of ICANNATLARGE.COM
at this time from  a financial standpoint alone, not to mention a
ability standpoint organizationally.

  Therefore in order to reach even the option that Danny is suggesting
and what we are striving for now would be to concentrate on the
fundamental needs we currently have:

1.) Funding and a funding model <----  This is job one!

2.) Getting the type of organization as far as legal status

3.) Deciding on what our new name is going to be