Re: [atlarge-discuss] Supporting Organization

Danny, name one that has world-wide bottom up user representation of any
influence.
Why are you so bent on saving the validation of a group made up of VC, JS, LT and
ED.
Look at our panel and then look at ICANN board of Directors.  Who would you
rather have doing the job?
Don't you think Nancy Victory is thinking the same thing? I can think of a
handful of current BoD members that will have a chance of winning our
international elections.
An SO is a great idea if ICANN survives our full establishment, but we will not
be the SO we will merely provide one.
That GAC bribe was a pay for time not a pay off of a mortgage.
Eric