Re: [atlarge-discuss] Who are you really?

Danny you simply are not getting it.
This is the best and the brightest of the Internet and the world.
This is also a huge groundswell motion in progress.
People have no basis to attack this movement.
It is good, and lofty ideals and goals are the rule not something to be shunned
or attacked.
At this point we have no obligations except to do good.
We also have no timelines binding us and energy.

Why do you want to attack this group?
Perhaps I don't understand your motive because your logic is clearly biased,
which makes it illogical.
Please clarify why you are attacking the work being done here, how can it hurt to
try and be good as opposed to compromising with wrong. Like I said I am lame so
help me out here with why you are trying to attack the work of this group.
Eric