RE: [atlarge-discuss] Supporting Organization

Then how come CECUA hasn't been seen beating ICANN's door down demanding votes for users and a seat on the Board for an At Large Director after September? Why didn't we hear the name CECUA in Bucharest? Accra? Montevideo? It's all very well finding a pretty website through Google, but words do not impress, only actions.

Regards,
Joanna