Re: [atlarge-discuss] Supporting Organization

Eric,

Forgive me, but I don't understand exactly what it is you are saying when you
write:  "An SO is a great idea if ICANN survives our full establishment, but
we will not be the SO we will merely provide one."

Perhaps you think that an unincorporated entity with no bylaws, no financing,
no performance history, and no provisions for regional representation of its
officers is a model that will capture the attention of Nancy Victory as a
suitable contender to replace ICANN.  If so, I think you've dabbled in the
joy juice a bit too much today.

An SO is not a compromise.  It is a structure that will allow the At-Large to
place directors on the Board.  But perhaps you can elaborate on a better
alternative...