Re: [atlarge-discuss] The Media's take on the ALAC proposals

Richard and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Do you have the URL for this article?

  It should also not come as a surprise should it that ICANN got the
drop on the ICANNATARGE.COM members should it?  I think
not unfortunately...