Re: [atlarge-discuss] Report to the ERC

At 19:36 02/08/20 -0400, DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:
Izumi,

1.  The ERC asked for volunteers to help them implement a plan that would
forever deny all representational rights to the At-Large.
I don't think they came to any terms to determine "forever". It's free for
you to define that. But I do not agree. I know the effort is a tough one,
but that doesn't mean it is useless.

2.  You volunteered to help them implement their plan.
Yes and no. I mean it depends on what you mean by "their" plan.
We tried to come up with "our" plan which could make sense with them.

3.  The pejorative words I used were deliberately mild -- "fools and idiots"
doesn't begin to describe how your actions turn my stomach.
I don't understand what you mean. Please say it which can be understood
by those whose primary language is not English. And I hope you would not
try to make more enemies than friends. That is foolish.

many thanks,

izumi

>> Izumi Aizu <<
Asia Network Research
www.anr.org
&
GLOCOM /Institute for HyperNetwork Society

<< Writing the Future of the History >>