Re: [atlarge-discuss] Users strike back

Danny and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  I would have to agree with IWT.  However I already do block
hackers specifically from RIAA anyway...

  The problem with the RIAA is that they are so paranoid as to
be simply freakish and far overreaching in their desire to thwart
IP violations...