RE: [atlarge-discuss] 003 WG-ID membership criteria

Walter Schmidt wrote:

>"I may agree 100 percent with what you say, but I will defend to the
>death its exclusion if you will only say it anonymously."

If we all were free to speak our minds without concern for what our
government might think (or do!) about it, all would be well and good.
Unfortunately, there are people living in parts of the world whose complete
participation may depend on their government not knowing who they are.  My
idea is assigning them a unique pseudonym that only they use.  This gives
them a distinct identity without steering the jack-booted thugs to their
door!

Bruce Young
Advanced Desktop Services,  Nike Program
Lockheed Martin Information Technology
Phone: 503.532.9834
Fax: 503.532.2603
E-mail:  bruce.young@nike.com