Re: [atlarge-discuss] ALAC Assistance Group: Report to the Evolution and Reform Committee

On 11:45 22/08/02, Giampaolo Bonora said:
On Thu, 22 Aug 2002 02:36:01 EDT, DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:
>http://www.icann.org/committees/evol-reform/alacag-report-19aug02.htm
>
>Most of you have seen this already, but now you officially have the
>opportunity to submit a comment to the ERC on this latest plan to implement
>the elimination all representation for the At-Large put forth by the traitors
>among us.
us?
I suppose Danny means Esther. But Esther was Chair of a BoD designated by Joe Sims. I think she never betrayed anything. She always standed by what she believes in (even if she adapts when she is proven wrong what measn she is clever). At times, there can be objective common interests we share - and we can use her as she uses us - but this does not make her an ally nor a traitor to our cause. She is our ennemy, but we have ennemies in common: those who do not want either of us on the BoD.
jfc