Re: FW: [atlarge-discuss] Challenge from Ross Rader 1.4

Wait a second, you need to make sure that people understand that the law for
the elite was to protect the People from the elite and yes it sucked.. it
was the first law to reign in any elite.
Common law was for non-elite to non elite.
(of course we are talking royal in this case by elite)
These were both the beginning of the finest legal system ever developed.

Actually damned good start.  Will it take us five hundred years?  Shoot I
wanted it done by Halloween.