Re: [atlarge-discuss] Report to the ERC from the ALAC-AG (2/2)

eric@hi-tek.com wrote:

>  I am sorry but but people must read to use the internet,
> except here in the US where for free we offer services for blind and
> illiterate. I doubt they do elsewhere unless it is someone like me in a remote
> Internet cafe with an interpreter writing messages to children for
> grandparents.

Obviously you know very little about Canada and what living here is all about.
America may have the reputation, but Canada is truly the best country in the world
to live in!

http://208.186.168.87/Proud_Canadian.html

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos