Re: [atlarge-discuss] Report to the ERC from the ALAC-AG (2/2)

this is not a well written argument as the figures for those who use the
Internet are far different than represented. Even if you put it at the mean
fifty percent in those markets.  I use the Internet to help people feed
themselves but that does not change the fact that those who can barely eat will
not be members - plain and simple.  So Vittorio do not even go here it is
silly.

However it does make a perfect case for having nothing to do with ICANN until
we are well formed and competitive as The Competitive Representative body for
the rebid, when that is decided after the foregone concluded debacle in
Shanghai.  Watch this ICANN bod splinter in the coming months!

And using a "western" slamming innuendo is wrong, I am western and I am doing
more for those that have not than anyone in aloc or alac or any acronym within
the purview of ICANN.  I am sorry but but people must read to use the internet,
except here in the US where for free we offer services for blind and
illiterate. I doubt they do elsewhere unless it is someone like me in a remote
Internet cafe with an interpreter writing messages to children for
grandparents.  You cannot know the joy but do not duplicitately and insincerely
seem to care to make a bad argument.

Eric