RE: [atlarge-discuss] FW: [atlarge-panel] 006 Name - Panel approves Timeline and Schedule

> (b) TLD-ending
> to be excluded from formal name.

I am unclear as to your intent here.

Are you suggesting that a name sans domain registration (and therefore sans
TLD-ending) should be considered?

Or that a name with matching registrations should be considered, but that
the primary TLD-ending be excluded from the name as it is written/drawn as
a logo?

Whether the first or the latter, please explain why.

Judith Oppenheimer
http://JudithOppenheimer.com
http://ICBTollFreeNews.com
http://WhoSells800.com