Re: [atlarge-discuss] We need a website... and without a name this is harder, no?

At 02:00 p.m. 27/08/2002 -0400, Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:
I already tried to provide such a space at worldatlarge.org, but Vittorio
Bertola (the Website WG facilitator) said I was too far ahead of the game so
far...  BTW we have not heard from VB on the issue since.
The game?

To separate from the current www.icannatlarge.com website?

It is good that you are both on record (panel archive) as being highly interested in issues of control at this stage.

As long as we are not incorporated, the membership needs to take this into account when they vote.

Personally I think it is a positive development to have a web of independently controlled websites that all point to each other (and perhaps use a uniform style).

Control from the edges and the avoidance of a single point of failure.

--Joop