Re: [atlarge-discuss] We need a website... and without a namethis is harder, no?

Get real Joop.  Nobody here has evinced anywhere near the "control issues" you
have so flagrantly displayed for all to see over these past several years.

In any case, it's not really an issue of control at this point Joop, and you know
it.  Think of it as an editorial decision; this organization needs to move
forward, not back.  Some things need to be done as they are not being done at
this time.

Bottom line: The stoa do need a flushing now and then.

Sotiris Sotiropoulos