[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] Re: New TLD Evaluation Process : Specific Question to the Board

Vint and all assembly members, stakeholders/users, or other interested parties,

  Thank you vint for this interesting view.  This view of yours however again
seems quite incomplete or potentially misleading.  In addition if your view/guess
is accurate it would seem reasonable that any information regarding new TLD's
being considered should be completely transparent to the stakeholders/users.
Hence I and our [INEGroup] members are as we have for some time,
finding this sort or view far less than open and transparent as required
in the White Paper and MoU.  Given that, Vint, any such future TLD
decisions as to additions should have any and ALL information regarding
such new TLD's completely available for public review, no exceptions/redactions.