RE: [atlarge-discuss] 006 Deciding Name...

Joanna Lane wrote:

> Huh? You cannot expect anybody to agree to Chair an organization of
> anonymous members. What is your authority to deny me this request? You are
> *not* an elected officer of this organization.

This smacks of the same "board vs. staff" battles Karl had to go to court
over!  I agree with Joanna: Panel members should have unrestricted access to
organization records.  Why would we vote them into office if we didn't want
to trust them with our private addresses?!

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info